Bear Springs Hotel Property Updates
What kind of changes should I expect for my Bear Springs Hotel Experience?
For the safety of our guests, we have implemented the following changes:
- Guests will go through a health screening every time they enter the building. Face coverings will be required except in the guestroom, and while eating. Face coverings will be provided if guests do not have one, given at entrance.
- The only entrance is the main front door. All others doors are exits only.
- We have placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the building and install social distancing signage.
- High contact public areas will be sanitized hourly (restrooms, handles, elevator buttons etc.).
- Seating area will be sanitized after each guest use.
- Guests will receive their bathroom amenities, bottled water, and hand sanitizer at the front desk when they check in.
- Check in is contactless with iPads available for check in. Plexiglas has been installed at the front desk and social distancing indicators on the floor.
- Only one party at a time may use the elevators.
- Maximum of two people at a time in fitness center.
- In each room, we have reduced the number of pillows, removed the bed scarf and accent pillow, as well as collateral pens, pad of papers, and hair dryers. All items are upon request.
- Each rooms will be sealed with a sticker once cleaned and sanitized to ensure that no guest has entered the room since it was cleaned.
How many rooms will be available?
We will reopen with limited capacity at Bear Springs Hotel.
Will Bear Springs Bistro be open?
Yes, Bear Springs Bistro will be available with a reduced number of tables to accommodate distancing. All menus are single-use and disposable. Tables are sanitized after each guest and identified as such until next party is seated.
Will the Bear Springs Bistro lounge be open?
Yes, limited seating for social distancing. 12-10pm daily. Happy Hour 4-7pm.
Will room service be available?
Yes, 24/7 room service will be available and is contactless. We will transfer the table at the door but not enter the room.
Is the pool open?
Yes, with limited seating for social distancing.
Do I have to get my room cleaned every day, if I am staying for longer than one night?
No, we will not have stay-over service. Items may be requested and delivered only. Employees will not enter your room during your stay.
If I get to my room and the sealed sticker is already ripped, what should I do?
Contact the Front Desk.
Will there be Ice Machines available?
All machines will be off. Ice may be requested through In Room Dining.