What kind of changes should I expect for my Bear Springs Hotel Experience?
For the safety of our guests, we have implemented the following changes:
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear face coverings. Face coverings are optional for our fully vaccinated guests. By entering the premises without a face covering, you are attesting and affirming that you have been fully vaccinated. Those younger than 2 years old, or who have a medical or mental health condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering are exempt from wearing a face covering.
- Face coverings will be required for unvaccinated guests except in the guestroom, while in the pool/spa and while eating. Face coverings will be provided if guests do not have one, given at entrance.
- The only entrance is the main front door. All other doors are exits only.
- We have placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the building and installed social distancing signage.
- High contact public areas will be sanitized hourly (restrooms, handles, elevator buttons etc.).
- Check in is contactless with iPads available for check in. Plexiglas has been installed at the front desk.
- Only one party at a time may use the elevators.
- Fitness center is open with limited capacity.
- In each room, we have reduced the number of pillows, removed the bed scarf and accent pillow, as well as collateral pens, pad of papers, and hair dryers. All items are upon request.
- All rooms will be sealed with a sticker once cleaned and sanitized to ensure that no guest has entered the room since it was cleaned.
Will Bear Springs Bistro be open?
Yes, indoor/outdoor dining at Bear Springs Bistro is available. Tables are sanitized after each guest and identified as such until next party is seated. Info here. The Lounge at Bear Springs Bistro is open from 7am - 9pm.
Will room service be available?
Yes, 24/7 room service will be available and is contactless. We will transfer the table at the door but not enter the room.
Is the pool or gym open?
Yes, both are open with limited capacity.
Do I have to get my room cleaned every day, if I am staying for longer than one night?
No, we will not have stay-over service. Items may be requested and delivered only. Employees will not enter your room during your stay.
If I get to my room and the sealed sticker is already ripped, what should I do?
Contact the Front Desk.